ARROW Machine Track is a Lean management tool
Reliable real-time data collection, measuring and analysis are the keys to improving your production methods. Visual representation helps you grasp the situation of the entire production system, line or machine at a glance. Machine Track helps you implement changes and manage your company based on the Lean philosophy:
- Reduce production fluctuations
- Minimize unproductive time
- Increase the flow
- Reduce wastage
Problems in production?
Bottlenecks in production? More efficiency, shorter turnaround times and better operational reliability? Machine Track can help you achieve e.g. the following things:
- Provides you with reliable and accurate information on the machines and production lines
- Find out the real causes behind malfunctions and stoppages
- Optimize the time spent switching products
- Improve quality through quality inspections
- Measure, monitor and develop overall efficiency OEE/KNL
- Make decisions based on the facts
- Visual representation makes the production situation clear to everyone
- Implement Lean management in practice
Machine Track is fully applicable to every industry. More than 500 systems have been delivered to almost 30 countries during more than 20 years. We have customers in e.g. the metal and engineering, plastic, food, packaging, medical and wood industries. Read more about our solutions in different industries.
- ”8% increased productivity” Huhtamäki Oyj
- ”20% more production capacity” Pilkington Oy
- ”15% improvement in a can production line’s runtime efficiency” Olvi Oyj
Are you interested in piloting the system?
Machine Track is a lot more than just a data collection system. It is also easy to take into use. Piloting one or two key machines is a safe, easy and cost-efficient way to start. A pilot project designed together with the customer guarantees a successful system delivery and a solution that suits the customer’s needs.