ARROW Novi is the market’s newest and easiest to use maintenance system
ARROW Novi is a new, modern and easy to use maintenance system. Novi combines the 20 years of development work of its predecessor ARROW Maint and its extensive features with the newest technology.
ARROw Maint is in use at hundreds of customers sites in Finland and number of locations around the world. System support and development continues.
Novi provides a completely new user experience
Novi combines the ease of maintenance planning with the diverse features of work management. Work planning can be conducted from several different viewpoints according to the needs of different operating situations. You can browse jobs traditionally; look at the diary window, with the help of the visual Gantt line graph or from the viewpoint of sharing resources. Work planning happens with the easy click-drag-drop function in the visual calendar window.
Novi has all the necessary maintenance functions
- Work management, fault reporting
- Machine and device register
- Upkeep of the technical documentation
- Spare parts and storage
- Reporting and analyzing
- Integration to customer’s systems.
- Numerous extra features to meet the customer’s increasing needs
Browser-based system makes it easy to use
- Common Novi can be personalized according to the user’s needs, without additional functions.
- Novi operates on a browser – no need of installing workstation. Familiar standard functionalities of browser are available: one-time use of multiple tabs, printing from browser or creating favorites of Novi functions
- Usage with any terminal equipment e.g. a tablet or a smartphone. No apps required.
- Default QR code tool support.
- As browser-based system, Novi can be integrated into other systems, for example intranet, map templates or control rooms. Novi integration module allows real-time connection into company’s ERP-system.
- Possible to use with the ARROW cloud service
To who is Novi suitable?
- Manufacturing industry: Metal, electronics, plastic, graphic design, food processing, wood processing, building, energy, infratech
- Industrial maintenance services
- Equipment manufacturer maintenance services and their after sales business
More power for maintenance management and development
- A clear resource planning enhance operations
- Common transparent and visual work environment enhancer cooperation
- Analytical assessment of failures reduces repairs
- Entirely new possibilities for preventive maintenance
- Finds investment needs and targets
- Enables investment life cycle monitoring
- Improves operational reliability and total output of production
- Key figures and analyzes with multi-sided reporttool
- Creates a basis for continuous development